Saturday, May 25, 2013

It has been so long since I have blogged, almost forgot how to do it.  Just when I was at the very end of my rope my doctor has stepped up to the plate to help me.  I am on a new pain medication, a patch.  This is very new to me, I am about a week out in taking this.  While I find great relief from my pain and fatigue while on this patch my migraines seemed to have kicked in full force.  The weather here has gone from 70 degrees one day to snowing the next and I am hoping this is the reason for the increase in my migraines.  They literally put me to bed eyes closed waiting for it to pass or for myself to fall asleep through the hell.  On the upper note, seeing some relief after literally living in my bed leaves me with a bit of hope. Just about when I thought all hope was lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment