Wednesday, January 21, 2015

After three days of pure hell I am up and able to move around the house again.  This morning was bad but I just scream into a towel and get through it.  If it wasn't for being able to take pain medicaton I don't know what I would do. The best thing I can do for myself is to stop eating and try and get this to settle down.  I'm always amazed at the amount of pain I am able to survive through  Yesterday was another contemplation to go to the ER but I know there isn't much they can do for me other than give me more pain medication and I'm  not good about taking what I have.  Just was at the Doctors Monday, really not much he can do either.  I did discuss the hope of stem cell in the future but he said that was a slim chance that it would be anytime soon.  Still hopeful for others. He also brought up my positive TB test but what the hell?  I can't take the treatment so I pretend it't not there.  It's about surviving baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment