Friday, February 19, 2016

It seems as if my health has come to a cross roads.  I have been bleeding and in pain from my Uterus for 7 weeks and not just bleeding but heavily.  Twice I have been told I needed a Hysterectomy and last time my GI denied it.  Said it was too risky.  I am at a point where I just don't have a choice.  My bowels have decided it's time to give me terrible trouble and I ended up on the bathroom floor and it looked like a crime scene. Bleeding heavily from my bowels. Now if I didn't have Crohn's Disease I suppose I would have been sure I was dying and I could be but I know it's coming from a fissure in my anus or a tumor.  I realize I type this as if it's just so everyday, believe me it's not.  But in the scheme of what I have been through in my life it's not surprising.  Now to figure out if it's one surgery, two or will it just be easy or hard. I understand where my Doctor doesn't want to just go in and give me a bag but at some point the bleeding is going to force the hand and I hope we get this figured out and done before that happens.  My head is throbbing and I suspect it's from Anemia which I go into today to find out?  It's doctors appointments everyday and I am a wimp and hate going.  I have really let this come to a head because I know there's little that can be done for me. I can't treat my crohn's due to Positive Tb, liver damage and blah blah blah and I couldn't treat the Hysterectomy because of the Crohns.  I realize it could be worse and I just keep that in mind as I go through the struggle of what is called my health.  I have great family support from my inner circle and a handful of friends who care and a dog that gives me kisses, what more could a girl ask for? Oh, I know, my Health.

2 comments:

  1. It is crazy how much this disease wears at your solidarity in health. Many people including myself consider me to be a hypochondriac when in reality I am dealing with all sorts of various effects from the disease and its treatments. I am incredibly thankful to not have as many issues as you although I assume I am about half of your age so that makes it likely that I will be facing early termination or a similiar situation as I get older. I know that you and your daughter both unfriended me as I am not the kindest or subtlest of sharers, but I do think of you both know and then and hope you are doing well. I can see that you have not been keeping up with posts either so I send thoughts your way towards your wellbeing and health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crazy how much this disease wears at your solidarity in health. Many people including myself consider me to be a hypochondriac when in reality I am dealing with all sorts of various effects from the disease and its treatments. I am incredibly thankful to not have as many issues as you although I assume I am about half of your age so that makes it likely that I will be facing early termination or a similiar situation as I get older. I know that you and your daughter both unfriended me as I am not the kindest or subtlest of sharers, but I do think of you both know and then and hope you are doing well. I can see that you have not been keeping up with posts either so I send thoughts your way towards your wellbeing and health.

    ReplyDelete