Sunday, August 25, 2013

Truly am so sick that if I think about it I could just cry all the time.  Crohn's pain and trips most of the night and on top of that I have excruciating joint pain.  It hurts to step or walk on my feet.  My shoulders hurt, knees hurt, calves, hips and just about everything.  It's impossible to sleep and all I can try to do is take my mind off of it.   On top of this, I feel a migraine coming on.  I still feel determined to eat well no matter what.  Anything I can do to maybe make a difference is worth a try.  But I feel dreadful.  Monday I will get my results concerning my liver and whether I can continue on the pain patch or not.  All I can do is just no one else has to go through this and try and keep a good attitude although today it is painfully hard.

1 comment:

  1. Keep calm carry on. I have Crohns too and it whooping my guts. I'm due for surgery in October, currently wearing a percutaneous drain due to a hole in my sb. Stay strong and keep doing some deep breathing, it helps a little.

    ReplyDelete