Thursday, August 8, 2013

My joints don't hurt they are on fire with pain.  I can barely move to sitting position in bed and force myself up from a sitting position but cry out in pain.  I force myself to keep walking but it's almost null as I have become so very slow.  Its not just a little ache this is almost a point of feeling like my joints are locked and the pain radiates up and down my legs and across my shoulder and into my hands.  I worry that it is becoming very debilitating.  Currently I am flaring with fissures that feel like a knife is being poked into my bottom and it doesn't seem to be getting better.  It is frightening to be this sick, I don't understand why I am getting worse instead of better.  I am thankful for a few weeks reprieve but it's back with a vengeance.  I am eating well, as well as I can considering.  I had a banana for breakfast yesterday, juiced (carrots, spinach, kale and an apple for lunch.  Dinner was an apple and organic peanut butter.  Everyday I fall asleep mid afternoon,so I am getting plenty of rest even though it doesn't feel restful.  Today I started liquid glucosamine as anything is worth a try and I will try anything just to feel relief.

1 comment: