Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Crohn's Disease is back.  Slept through pain all night and finally gave in early this morning to get through it.  I feel very tired and know this is the cause of fatigue that is hard to overcome.  But I had a few weeks reprieve from it and that's the most I have had in so many years.  I feel horrible if you can say that, I realize grabbing the wall and crying to get through a restroom trip isn't normal but it's what I have to deal with.  My cyst is hurting in my jaw and I think it may be growing, not sure what if anything I am going to be able to do about it.  My labs finally came back after almost two months of waiting on the results and my liver is still damaged, inflammation markers are quite high and I still have Latent TB.  Really it's much of the same.  Disappointing that my Crohn's Disease is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment