Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It is fall and so many of my Crohn's friends are suffering including myself.  I have to believe the change in the weather must be the reason it sends so many of us into flares.  I have been suffering from migraines for weeks now and it has really peeked.  I sit with my sunglasses on and shades pulled and will make it for a short bit and then need to close my eyes.  My Crohn's is active and keeps me up most of the night, I take a pain pill and nod off only to wake up in the bathroom.  Maintaining my eating little or less than nothing to try and control this but it doesn't seem to be helping.  Then there is the lovely Lupus.  My joints are flaming red and it hurts just to try and adjust my body when laying in bed.   I feel completely and utterly broken.  Spent the last 18 hours in bed and I am back in bed again.  To say this is a hard life is an understatement.  Some people say when they get sick that they wouldn't change anything, the experience made them a better person.  I say screw that, I would change everything!  There is nothing about being chronically ill that has made me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment