Monday, September 30, 2013

The Lupus is really taking it's toll on me.  I slept 28 of the last 48 hours and forced myself out of bed only to feel exhausted.  Fighting off the pain really wears you out.  I find it more important than ever to eat a very well balanced diet.  My Crohn's is the same no matter what I eat, so I figure I might as well as eat as well as possible in the hopes of retaining some of the nutrients.  This morning I had a banana and cashews, lunch will be juice (freshly juiced vegies) and applesauce and finally dinner will be grilled white fish and a half of a sweet potato.  If I get hungry in between I may have some dehydrated fruit or some hummus.  This isn't a diet I am on but a change in my life style.  So many foods are bad for lupus and I finally decided I would do everything in my power to help myself as the medical community hasn't done anything positive for me.  It is the drug companies jobs to keep us sick, if they were to figure out cures for these auto immune diseases then they would go broke, hence keeping us ill is what they are achieving.  Once I figured this out, it changed my whole perspective on what I was willing and wanting to do to achieve health. My goal is to eventually see a Chinese herbal doctor or Naturalpath.

No comments:

Post a Comment