Saturday, January 4, 2014

Woke up to the deadly Crohn's pain, every single morning and all night long. On top of that my Lupus is really flaring.  I am sure this is one of my side effects that I am dealing with.  I cannot move to get comfortable in bed, I cannot sit up to get out of bed, my shoulders and neck feel like someone is sticking knives through me.  Thank god for my fentanyl patch as I know it would be much, much worse if that was even possible.  Now to figure out a natural way to treat this, that is and will always be my first approach after the Humira debacle.

Lupus Myositis

Some people with lupus develop myositis, an inflammation of the skeletal muscles that causes weakness and loss of strength. Lupus myositis often affects the muscles of your neck, pelvis, thighs, shoulders and upper arms; difficulty in climbing stairs and getting up from a chair are early symptoms. Later symptoms may include difficulty lifting objects onto a shelf, lifting your arm to comb or brush your hair, getting out of the bath, and even raising your head or turning over in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment