Sunday, July 20, 2014

It was a long sleepless night of excruciating pain.  There's no sugar coating this.  I contemplated going to the Emergency Room more than a few times.  It feels like my left shoulder is out of it's socket.  However, I know this to be Lupus and there isn't much they can do for it other than up my pain medication and I already hate taking what I do.  It's really tough to have to endure this.  On top of that I have a blood clot in my eye that finally burst.  Lovely that it is, I am going with the though that it's from my migraines and not dangerous.I hope I am right.  I can't run to the doctor every time I have a sniffle, they would think I was crazier than I already am.  But honestly, staying upbeat and trying to deal with this is exhausting and my sense of humor is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment