Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Too much pain to think straight.  Yesterday I couldn't physically rollover to get out of bed and today I am in so much pain I can't think straight.  Just sitting here waiting for pain medication to kick in while running back and forth to the restroom while I pray to god to get me through this.  It's wearing, draining and just will plain bring you down dealing with this day in and day out.  My day starts to end in the afternoon at 3, everyday.  I shower and fall asleep by 5.  It is the only relief I really have to look forward to.  I toss and turn all night but it's better than sitting and shaking my legs and physically trying to get through this horror while I am awake. My quality of life is low but I am thankful to be alive.  But I have to say there are days where it's hard to stay up beat.  Being chronically ill is a tough pill to swallow.  You lose your friends, family and your well being and all the while you keep your chin up and smile, not everyone is cut out for this type of life.

1 comment:

  1. I wish it was better for you. You take care. You give me strength by reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete