Monday, November 3, 2014

Oh Boy am I sick.  It hurts to have my head upright and my eyes open.  And then there's the nausea.  This is what it's like to try and go off Cymbalta.  It's obvious that my healthcare providers don't care.  Even after a return phone call concerning my Cymbalta.  I told the person that she has no idea what it's like to go without this medication and it's all because of her.  She didn't do her job and here I sit suffering.  Why do people get into the healthcare business if they really don't give a shit about their patients.  She acts all nice and proper but deep down she's not as good of a person as she pretends to be.  I live in a small town where everyone knows each other and I have ran into this person and she has obviously been talkin about me in front of my face.  Question is, do I turn her into HIPAA.  I do deserve some privacy, it's bad enough she can't do her job.  She has no business telling others about my personal life.  If I choose to share it, then it's on me.  But healthcare workers should do their job and keep their mouth shut. Some people may think I need to be more positive, well I need to speak the truth.  This person shouldn't be able to do this to another.  If her job includes getting medications for patients, then she should know what the effects are when she makes mistakes.  I understand now why there are numerous lawsuits against the drug maker for not adequately explaining the consequences of having to get off this medication.  Yet there are many medications like this used to treat Fibromyalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment