Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Six days without a bowel movement and I knew I was in trouble.  Woke during the middle of the night vomiting and then this morning to horrendous pain.  Holding the wall and crying just to get through it.  Damm Crohn's Disease does a real  number on a person.  I went to bed yesterday afternoon feeling bad and could tell something was brewing.  On top of that I have very bad joint pain.  So much so that I cannot move in bed without taking a pain pill and waiting for it to kick in so I can adjust from by back to my side.  It's a real problem and honestly a bit scary.  Winter has set in here and it's set into my joints too.  I cannot live in a cold climate.  While I can't run out and move somewhere instantly it's clear that I need to find a spot to Winter in.  Winning the lottery would help too!

No comments:

Post a Comment