Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Somedays I don't get out of bed, most days I get out of bed but return early afternoon.  I now have a phone in my room and my husbands as sometimes I can't move my body to sit up and get out by myself.  Early in the day I seem to hit a wall.  I have not stayed up to watch a movie in the past year.  I am asleep for the evening by 5pm.  I wished there was more I could do, I try and walk the dog when I can, today it was so painful on my feet, ankles and knees that I just couldn't do it.  I eat as well as to be expected and juice when my disease allows it.   This is the life of someone batteling three Auto Immune Diseases.  It takes a toll on your life no matter how hard you fight it.  I probably wouldn't even get up and get out of bed if it wasn't for the pain medication that gives me a break to be a bit human. I feel isolated and have minimal contact.  People quit calling when they know that nothing gets better and you have nothing to offer other than conversation.  It has been a hard reality being chronically ill, but it makes me understand better what others go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment