Thursday, December 18, 2014

The pain at the moment is staggerng.  I have uteran issues that were unable to be resolved with surgery due to my status of Crohn's Disease. So I continue to suffer.  At the moment it is a bit more than I can even imagine. I'm sure a pain pill will help but won't relieve this issue.  My poor hubby went to bed helping me out of bed and during the middle of the night.  It happens to leave me unable to move at times.  It seems pathetic that there are no cures for my Disease Crohns, Lupus and Fibro but I am hopeful it is in the near future or very least next generation.   I am happy to wake up each day, no matter how staggering the pain is, have some coffee and talk with my family and put my bravest face on that I can muster to make it through yet another day.  I do have to admit my favorite part of the day is when it's over and I can go back to sleep to escape my torture which at the moment is my life. We have to remember that my story isn't all that unique there are millions suffering with chronic illnesses often left to their own demise and probably a bit isolated as it's easy to forget about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment