Thursday, July 28, 2011

Living Daily With Crohns Disease

I hope and pray you are not one of us, but if you are, I only hope that I can offer some advice, assistance or just plain simple understanding that you are not alone.  Crohn's Disease inflicted me approximately 10 years ago.  There were symptoms early on but never anything that caught the attention of myself or anyone else.  Of course, I had never even heard of this Disease.  At the time I didn't know that I had a family member that I had never met that was inflicted with this at an elderly age.  My hope is that there will be some cure in the future, if not in my lifetime, then within the lifetime of my own adult children.  It can be a hard and harsh reality to live daily with the disease and the symptoms that accompany it.   But like everything else in life, there are good and bad days.  Hopefully, more of the latter for you.  I have so much to say and won't try to fit it in all on my very first try.  My hope is that you will check back often.

1 comment: