Thursday, April 5, 2012

I have been terribly sick.  On top of that, I have had a debilitating headache.  I don't get headaches, this has been going on for a few days and I am dizzy, my head hurts horribly and I am constantly nauseated.  The shades are pulled, I have my sunglasses on and pain pills don't even put a dent in the pain.  I finally went to the doctor yesterday and he diagnosed it as migraines.  Unfortunately since I am in the midst of this one there isn't much I can do, however he did give me medication to take at the onset of future migraines.  Really?  It seems like a bad joke.  I had an aunt who suffered terribly with migraines, she too was sickly.  She did not have an easy go with her health and now I am understanding even further what she went through. 

On top of migraines my doctor checked my iron count and is ordering another pelvic ultrasound.  He is writing another appeal to the insurance to try and get my Hysterectomy covered.  I have growths that are on the right lower uterus and during my menstrual cycle, not only is the bleeding horrible but the pain is over the top.  I appreciate his effort and can only hope that something can be done to help me.

Crohns Disease, Lupus, GERD, Asthma, Latent TB, Shingles and Migraines.  Hmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment