Monday, April 23, 2012

Particularly hard day yesterday.  I had to go do some work and getting out was hard when I was so under the weather.  Then my particularly hard day went from bad to worse as I got stung by a bee.  Who would have thought this early in the year, but it's in the 80's here.  I failed to mention I am severely allergic.  My Epi Pen was expired and not wanting to pay an Emergency Room visit I decided to try and get through it.  I immediately took two Benedryl pills and drank tons of liquid Benedryl.  My throat felt like it was swelling and my breathing became labored but I lived through it and fell to sleep hard.  I really wouldn't suggest anyone EVER, EVER do this but I did.  I realize today that it was very, very, very stupid of me and I will get my Pen refilled for future uses.  But I am alive today and am thankful last week is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment