Thursday, September 6, 2012

After being so sick I could barely keep my head up, I finally decided I need to do something drastic.  I started yesterday a liquid diet for six weeks.  I have read that doing so gives your body time to heal itself since your bowels are not being regularly used.  So I will continue to juice one meal a day, drink ensure for another meal and try to get through this.  Trying to intake enough calories that I don't lose too much weight.  Although yesterday I lost two pounds.  My pain level has been more tolerable and that in itself kept in my head might keep me on track.  The pain pills actually work instead of just bringing it to a dull roar.  So we will see how this goes.  The idea is that after the six weeks you can slowly introduce soft foods and it will be easier to tolerate.  We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment