Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today is day five of an all liquid diet.  So far, it has brought me little to no relief.  Other than the fact that I feel less bloated.  A lot of blood in my bowels and pain, I was hoping this would curtail or eventually stop all this.  I will continue, although I think I'm reaching for a miracle that just isn't going to be there.  This is an ugly disease that is cruel in its intent and doesn't seem to want to give up.  If you are thinking about doing this, I honestly don't think it's worth the effort.  As it does take a lot of effort to not eat, even with as little as I was able to eat, I still struggle with it.  No, I wouldn't suggest this, those folks who say that it cured them, probably weren't in the same state of the disease as I am and I am happy for them, but I honestly don't see this as a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment