Sunday, September 2, 2012

I am thankful for a group of online strangers, who like myself are going through or understand the plight of being chronically ill.  They have quickly become my friends.  They themselves have or are experiencing similar illnesses and are genuinely capable of being understanding and caring.  Without them it would be a hard existence as I am no longer my old self.  I used to be able to clean the whole house and now am lucky if I can clean one bathroom.  I used to go grocery shopping and handle it by myself and now I am lucky to go and pickup a couple items with someone along with me.  Even though my life has drastically changed I am holding the hope that something will come along to cure or put my diseases in remission.  If not all, even one less illness to deal with would be wonderful.  So until then, I will keep doing what I do and keep the faith that with more awareness, something will change sooner if not later.

No comments:

Post a Comment