Monday, October 22, 2012

The pain yesterday was the worse I have ever endured.  I wonder how I survive through it, but I seem to make it. Today isn't much better, although it must be because yesterday at this time I was sitting in a hot bath of water trying to get some relief since the pain pills were doing nothing. NADA! I cry a lot too.  Pathetic I know but I have to, it's the only way to bear the misery. My pain is always in the exact same spot.  My lower right quadrant, my colon.  I suppose it is like having a flaring appendix that never is taken out, just constant misery.  I would never in a million years expect this for my life but it is what I have been dealt.  I just have to deal with it and make the best of a bad situation.  Some people get relief with an ostomy and many don't.  There isn't an easy answer for this.  Furthermore the drugs being used at the present time seem very unpredictable and new, I realize this generation of sufferers are guinea pigs for the future generations.  There will come a time where they will have drugs that actually offer relief or a cure for this, but until then I have to fight the fight.  Sometimes worse than others, right now it is worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment