Friday, October 26, 2012

Yesterday I could barely stand up or sit down due to Lupus pain in my hips and knees.  Today I cannot control my bowels, just changed clothes and bathed for a second time and it's noon.  Thank goodness I am home.  I can't image trying to be at a job and deal with this along with the severe pain.  It seems like a cruel joke but it is my life.  I watched a show on TV last night about individuals whose bones turn to stone.  There are 700 such individuals in the world.  So it could be worse and that is what keeps me from feeling pity for myself.  I would rather deal with this, than what they have to deal with.  And the minute you start taking life for granted you too could be hit with something devastating that will forever effect your life.  So until then, keep moving and enjoy every blessed minute you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment