Saturday, November 10, 2012

I am really putting forth the effort to eat right.  I didn't eat red meat or consume sugar for twenty plus years and now have gone back to not only  not eating read meat and avoiding sugar, but eating only fish.  I have an occasional egg and cheese.  The one exception is yogurt everyday.  Currently I am consuming only whole wheat but am thinking about switching to gluten free.  I have and continue to Juice everyday.   Tonight's dinner is Trout and steamed vegies.  I have read that a vegan diet or even partial vegan as I am doing is supposed to help in aiding staying in Remission.  I realize my problem is that I am not only not in Remission but suffering quite terribly.  Including today, no amount of anything seems to touch my pain.  While I have seen no difference in eating this way, I do feel that I am getting better nutrients than the low fiber diet.  Now this may not be realistic in the long run, this I realize.  But the longer you are sick the more desperate you become to trying almost anything for relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment