Sunday, November 18, 2012

My lupus is really flaring.  My joints hurt so bad I am unable lye down and sleep.  I sat in a recliner most of the night.  I wished those that are taking Humira would really reconsider the drug.  It has left me in a devastating painful mess.  If it can happen to me, believe me it can happen to you.  I wouldn't consider Stelara either.  It has a very dangerous brain side effect that could kill you.  These are not the light easy drugs they are advertising on TV.  Take for Psoriasis, well it gave me Psoriasis.  Lupus is as bad as Crohns Disease, I promise you.  My joints are bright red and the pain is intolerable.  I cannot lye down as it hurts just too much.  Please, please, please if you are taking Humira and unless it is a miracle drug for you, consider something, anything else.  I am not the only person who has developed Psoriasis, Lupus, Liver Damage, Migraines and Latent TB from taking it and I know I will not be the last.  You think Crohn's Disease is a tough road, it can get much worse.

1 comment:

  1. I developed drug induced lupus while taking Remicade for Crohn's, however; the symptoms resolved once I discontinued use of the drug. Are you still taking Humira? If you had drug induced lupus from Humira and have stopped taking it your symptoms also would have resolved. Is it possible your lupus is the regular form versus drug induced? I feel for you. These autoimmune disorders are hideous!

    ReplyDelete