Monday, June 3, 2013

Having Lupus is just as bad as Crohn's.  My joints are all red, I have the lupus rash in many places on my body and it literally hurts to stand up and sit down.  My finger tips are numb and tingly, this is a new symptom and I have intermittent chest pains, common in Lupus but I do need to discuss with my doctor.  My hips hurt to sit or lye down, hence my problems with sleeping. I can kind of keep my crohn's at bay by not eating, not an easy way to live.  But the joint pains are really debilitating.  I'm not talking about a little pain here or there it's as if you have ran a marathon every single day.  I am too young to live like this, but what can I do?  I finally got up at 5 a.m. and decided I couldn't lye in pain any longer and just started my day early but it is 10 a.m. and I am back in bed.  I am thankful for a good view from my windows and t.v. to keep my mind occupied and maybe off my pain.  My pain patches are working as I am feeling a little relief now and then but it's very short lived but better than before.  Small glimmers of hope,

No comments:

Post a Comment