Thursday, June 6, 2013

I am in the middle of a Lupus flare and my Crohn's is aways constant.  Yesterday I went to bed at 3 in the afternoon and slept 19 hours.  Today my Lupus joint pain is so bad I could barely lift myself out of the bathtub.  The joint pain grabs you and grips and just won't let go.  It's really quite miserable.  That and along with my Crohn's having me grab the walls just to get through the damming pain is just taking a toll on me.  I know I need to stay out of the sun and try and sleep this off, but it doesn't go away quickly and it's hard to sleep when your shoulders and hips hurt so bad you can't lye still.  It makes no sense to me that something can't be done.  Last week my chest pains were so bad I thought I was having a heart attack, Lupus seems to affect many parts of your body.  Right now my joints are hurting directly where my red rash flares are showing and they seem to be growing instead of getting better.  And that is my rant for the day.  I can't call my daughter as I don't want to cry when I talk to her on the phone, so I am just hibernating and waiting this all out.  It can't last forever, there has to be some reprieve soon even if it's not soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment