Monday, June 10, 2013

Lupus has really got it's grip on me hard.  It literally hurts to sit up and lye down, more than just a little casual pain, this is cry out in agony pain.  I have to admit it's getting old, but what can I do.  I am waiting for my labs from my doctor, it would be nice to see if my inflammatory markers are high, it won't change much.  Still not much I can do to treat any of this.  Still dealing with liver issues which still prevent me from treating the TB, which keeps me from treating the Crohn's, Lupus, Migraines or Psoriasis.  Not to make light of the Psoriasis but for me it's a walk in the park compared to everything else.  Right now it's the damm Crohn's, even with the little I eat, I seem to pay for it in a big way.  My Lupus rashes are spreading and so is the pain.  My next house will need to have a sit in tub as pulling myself in and out during flares seems to be too much.  I cannot force myself to go anywhere or do anything when I am in this state of suffering, there is no putting on my big girl panties and forcing myself to keep moving.  This is lying in bed just trying to keep my head together during the pain and suffering.  My heart goes out to others suffering similar diseases or similar pain or even this amount of daily suffering.  It takes a toll if you let it, I haven't let it yet but I can understand how it does.  You have to try and stay stronger than what is attacking you, it's hard, damm, damm hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment