Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wow still not feeling good or right.  But I was able to talk to my daughter today for the first time in weeks.  So miss her.  It's just when you are too sick to think you can't carry on conversations with people or answer the phone without sobbing.  There is no use in making others upset and bringing them down into your own misery.  I prefer to wait till I start to become a bit of myself again, but it's becoming longer and longer between these outbreaks.  I woke up to Crohn's pretty damm miserable and had a hard time sleeping even though I was asleep early evening again.  I feel a tad better today.  I was able to get out of the tub by myself and sit without crying.  Being that sick suck the life out of you and the happiness so the small breaks are appreciated.  I drank a cup of coffee on the deck this morning. Even though I have been in my pj's for hours it's still a step forward from yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you feel much better soon! Best wishes to you! Hany in there now!

    ReplyDelete