Thursday, July 11, 2013

A very new symptom which is really bothering me.  It seems the nerves in my jaw are inflamed from Lupus and it feels like very dang tooth in my head needs to be pulled out.  Literally a whole head of aching teeth.  It is fairly common and many people choose to have their teeth pulled to find relief from the aching others go through extensive dental work.  What really needs to be done is some anti inflammatory treatment, unfortunately my liver isn't well enough to handle that nor my Crohn's.  I feel like somewhere someone has created a voodoo doll of me and decides what cruel joke to play.  I know it could be worse but toothache in every dam tooth makes me feel like my head could pop off.  I am on my pain patches which is supposedly 100 times stronger than morophine, I wonder how much worse it would be without them.  It's all about inflammation and it overtaking my immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment