Saturday, July 6, 2013

Another grueling event.

I literally thought I was going to die last night.  The pain was so bad I didn't know how I was going to survive.  All week I have been a bit sick and I kept saying I felt off.  Well, now I know why I felt that way.  I had a blockage and starting passing bowel and throwing up tons at the same time and the pain was so bad I couldn't stand it.  This went on for quite a while till finally the blockage passed and the pain and vomiting subsided.  What a damm grueling event to go through.  This all while my sweet daughter is here visiting.  I spent most of the time in bed and now my daughter is going back home.  But I am so thankful to have survived this and feeling exhausted but better today.  I slept part of the night in the tub with my puppy dog.   He just jumped in and cuddled next to me, what a sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment