Sunday, July 14, 2013

I have experienced joint pain, crohn's, migraines, psoriasis and the list goes on but this new problem is really something else.  My teeth are hurting like crazy, shooting pain through my face like a knife.  It is sporadic with some teeth and has sat on some others.  Just all of a sudden.  Lupus can cause inflammation in the nerves and others go and have gone through this.  Do I pull all of my teeth and get dentures?  Doesn't exactly sound appealing yet I cannot eat because of this and or sleep.  Do I go to the dentist and have him start working on every tooth?   My right side of my face is swollen even though I have iced and applied heat.   I will have to go in and talk to the dentist about all this as something will have to be done.  My life feels like a cruel joke at the moment.

2 comments: