Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Everyday I read about or meet someone new who has been burned by taking a Biological Drug.  It is either in a small or very large form.  Mostly very large.  Today not only did I deal with the endless trips to the restroom with Crohn's but horrible fatigue and joint pain and rash from my Lupus (which for those of you who don't know) was caused by Humira.  My Psoriasis is flaring at the same time but really is small potatoes compared to the other problems.  I get up and get dressed everyday with the thought that this makes me feel less like a patient and more like a human being but today I did give in to the Shingles and get back into my Pajamas.  If I'm going to suffer it's going to be in comfort.  Some days I just give into all of this crap, no pun intended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment