Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I got up and got dressed, showered and then an hour later caved in and put my robe on.  Comfort is so nice when you are under the weather.  I have been batteling the flu and it doesn't want to go away.  I refuse to give in and get an antibiotic because as many of you know it reeks havoc on your disease.  Crohn's Disease is so similar to the flu that at first I wasn't sure it was the flu, but the head feeling like it could pop off was my strong indicator.  I went into the doctors to pick up a prescription and they had the masks for everyone to wear and I thought, well I will be quick, so I will be fine.  WRONG!  I usually avoid going in this time of year but they refused to give my prescription this time to my hubby and so I was forced in to give them the okay.    What a price to pay just to pick up a prescription.  Ah well, as with everything else this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment