Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 10 of a Migraine from Lupus. My medication gives me short relief but doesn't last and puts me to sleep.  Last night I was unable to sleep through the head throbbing.  One side, always my right.  I feel dizzy, nauseated.  All the lovely classic symptoms.  My pancreas is acting up so I woke up with the knife pain and in tears. My joints are starting to feel fall weather.  I'm really a mess.  I do try and keep going and moving.  Even if it means just getting up and going back to bed. If someone offered me a million dollars or health, I would choose health.  Respect it, enjoy it and live it.  Being healthy isnt a given and should never be taken for granted. Especially if you are a family member of someone chronically ill!  Sieze the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment