Sunday, September 14, 2014

I have to say, I often feel defeated from being sickly so much and in such dire pain.  Friday night I fell asleep early afternoon and woke up to horrendous Crohn's in the evening.  I prayed for god to help me or take me as either one would have been fine at the moment.  I thought about the ER but was in too much pain to make it happen.  My family was mostly sleeping and so I was on the bathroom floor crying and shaking and trying to live through what we call Crohn's Disease.  Saturday was hard and I went to bed again in the early afternoon and slept through the pain till the morning, to only start over.  It sucks the energy from your life and you feel just plain helpless.  This morning I feel weak and "done in" for lack of a better phrase.  To have bowels and intestines that don't like it when you eat and you have to endure the food going through your system during these passages of it being mad is like jumping into a pool of hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment