Monday, September 1, 2014

I have spent most of the last week in bed with a migraine and lupus. It's hard to function when your head hurts and you have constant nasea.  I just want a break. My sleep has been from 3 in the afternoon till 6 in the morning.  It is the only thing that brings me relief.  I know migraines are common with Lupus.  They give me two migraine pills at a time, if I take them everyday, I will be at the pharmacy everyday. It makes no sense.  Inside, in bed during this nice September weather. Life is passing me by and I hate it.  I am missing out and there's not a damm thing I can do about it.  Complaining doesn't make it go away but I have to get it out. I don't get out, I don't get to do things, I am housebound with an illness.  Summer has came and went and I havn't participated.  Being chronically ill is hard.  If you get Cancer, you hopefully treat it and it goes away and life eventually resumes.  If you get a disease, it's a lifetime sentence that most people don't care to hear about or think about.  You are left dealing with it everyday and thinking about it everyday.  There are far too many of us stuck in the same situation.  I feel for the rest of my friends batteling an illness, life can be so hard and unfair and yet they smile and make the best of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment