Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fell asleep at 5pm yesterday afternoon batteling nausea and pain from a non stop migraine.  Awoke at 3am to more of the same but am thankful for the sleep.  How do migraines go on for days at a time.  This is day 10 and I feel like crap. On top of that my Pancreas is flaring and the pain, well you can imagine.  Just feel like crum everyday and everyday it doesn't change.  I forced myself to ride in the car into town and back and I couldn't wait to get back home.  I am once again, sick of being sick. My sense of humor is gone and I need a break from this, if even for a short time. What am I doing wrong that I am sick so damm much.  Is there something I could change to make it better?  I drastically changed my eating habits to try and help keep my Crohn's symptoms at bay. I juice everyday. Is there something that I am missing that could change this.  It's not fair that so many people walk around healthy and fine and others of us are holed up sick all the time.  Many people say, they are glad they got their illness it changed them and blah blah blah.  I would never feel that way, if I had a choice I would choose health, 100% for sure. Some say have a positive attitude, well screw that, you have a positive attitude.  I am miserable and a positive attitiude doesnt coinside with pain and misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment