Saturday, September 6, 2014

Two weeks of a migraine.  Growth back in my adenoid again and I am passing it every few days, the surgery to have it removed was too brutal to go through it again.  However, I do realize I should have it checked to make sure it's not a tumor, it was benign last time.  I have a lump in my esophogus that hurts when I swallow and is causing spasms when I breath.  Pain in my middle upper back from my pancreas flaring. Crohn's doing it's evil deed today.  My joints hurt to get up, sit down, bend from my lovely Lupus.  This is all that is wrong with me.  The fatigue from all of this renders me useless.  I just feel like CRAP!  The sun is shining it's a beautiful day and here I sit in bed.  But here comes my baby puppy and my hubby is staining the deck and there are reasons to keep moving forward in the hopes of a healthy day in which I will be able to get out and do something fun.  It will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment