Friday, July 6, 2012

Carrying around this Latent TB is quite unnerving.  Every time I cough, I worry that it could be the start of something much worse.  If I hear someone cough while I am out, I am quick to leave and use the hand sanitizer.  This is summer, I can't imagine what it's going to be like during the winter, when all the germs are out and about.  I wished I could just take the treatment for 9 months and be over it, but the risk to my liver isn't worth dying over.  But as long as I am in this position it isn't going to give me much hope in treating my Crohn's Disease and or Lupus.  Currently I am flaring with my lupus and there are unknown dangers with letting it go untreated.  It can cause heart and kidney problems, both of which are pretty serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment