Monday, July 30, 2012

Yesterday I ate a banana and a cup of Activia Yogurt.  I changed five times and bathed three.  That pretty much was my day in a nutshell.  I guess it explains how I felt pretty clearly.  The only good thing, is that I am able to be home and not have to be out and about.  It makes a big difference in having to deal with these type of life issues.  I can remember being in a classroom and wondering what the heck I was going to do when this disease first kicked in and having to run and use the students restrooms, not fun.  Then having to bring changes of clothes with me to work as many times I would have to change before or during my day at work.  So being home is just so nice, it's hard enough to deal with this crap, excuse my pun but being home just takes the stress off of it.  So for those folks on disability with Crohn's Disease, they more than deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment