Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The last six days I have felt like I have a severe case of the flu.  I know that it is my Crohn's and Lupus.  Last night the migraine kicked in.  I used to have a limited diet I could tolerate and now even those few foods cause me great harm.  If I sleep, I wake up with severe abdominal pain and the morning is spent trying to tolerate the pain.  The chronic pain really takes a toll on your system.  I notice my hair falling out, my lupus flaring with red rashes that burn and I'm sure that is the reason for the migraine.  My patience is low, I have very little time for all the petty games in life, my joy level cannot be ruined by things that just really don't matter in the scheme of things.  But everyday I put a brave face on and get up and tolerate it the best that I can.  The less I eat the better it will be but eventually the fatigue gives way and I find myself eating a few crackers or a piece of toast only to pay for it immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment