Sunday, July 29, 2012

My son started juicing to try and see if he could help his epilepsy which came on the summer before his Senior year in High School.  So I have been trying a little each day to see if I can tolerate it.  This morning it was like giving birth, there is  no other way to explain the pain.  Screaming and crying trying to get through it.   It is just so intolerable.  I don't know if it's the little bit of juicing I am trying.  It tastes wonderful and I could easily do it for every meal but I am not sure it is worth it.  My son found that he couldn't do it strictly without food as his epilepsy just wasn't liking it.  You read and hear about how people are magically cured juicing or going some other natural route, that's just what it is, magic.  It is mean to put forth claims and then put people who are struggling anyways in such harms way as to try things that may in fact be healthy but just are not going to work to cure their diseases.  These diseases did not come on overnight and nothing we do is going to cure them overnight, if it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true.  I always wondered how all that fiber was being tolerated by patients with Crohn's Disease and it obviously isn't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment