Sunday, December 23, 2012

I have become somewhat of a shut in and have had to accept that about my health and situation.  I used to be the life of the party.  But what is most hurtful is when you are unable to go to gatherings and you hear behind your back how snide comments are made about why you didn't come.  Not only mocking how you feel but kind of making fun of you.  No one chooses to stay home and not be able to get out and enjoy life.  But if you are sick enough that you need to stay home, you surely don't need others making fun of you are talking about you in an unpretty light.  I realize that the decision to save my energy for the really important things in life was the right decision as anyone that needs to use the sick and down hearted to poke fun at are not the ones that you waste your precious energy to be with. 

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts go with you. My daughter came down with sudden acute onset of some vicious form of Crohns/UC so I do understand what you are going through. Know that you're not alone. I truly hope that you feel better soon, that the drs can find the right "formula" which helps you. And boo & hiss to the bullies out there. They should become familiar with the word "karma." xx

    ReplyDelete