Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day I spent the afternoon on the bathroom floor and crying and rocking in bed.  Luckily I was able to spend Christmas Eve with my family and it was the aftermath of having too much fun.  But the pain really kicks my ass.  Pain pills, heating pad, soaking in a tub, nothing works for this type of pain. It's like someone has a vice and won't let go and it is a searing strong pain.  I would do or take anything to be able to get some relief as I sit here it's just a dull roar.  It is really maddening to have to deal with this as I'm sure many of you know.  Sometimes relief just seems nonexistent when we need it. And that is my Merry Christmas.   Crohn's Disease just doesn't care if it's your Birthday, Anniversary, New Years or Christmas it comes when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment