Friday, December 14, 2012

I literally wake up unable to sit up by myself because my Lupus pain is awful.  It is in my shoulders, elbows and knees.  That along with Crohn's pain in my lower right is just plain getting old.  I awake feeling like I have been on a bad drunk the night before and would think I am terribly hungover but it is just the combination of Crohn's and Lupus symptoms that is making me so sick.  The last few days I haven't had an appetite and find the less I eat the better I am able to deal with the Crohn's pain.  This is not a very good quality of life, I realize this but what am I to do?  Nothing is changing and seems that I am progressively getting worse.  My only hope is that my liver heals enough that I might be able to eventually treat the Latent TB and therefore eventually be able to treat the Crohn's and Lupus.  However, I say that with gravity as I am not sure what I would be willing to take out of the few drugs I have left.  There are about three I haven't tried and each have grave side effects.  After contacting Lupus from the last drug, I am hesitant to try any medication in the future.  But as I see my health fail, I might have to change my mind.  This is hard existence but it is my life and I have to try and make the best of it.  I feel terrible that my family has to go through this with me, it makes me sad to put them through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment