Saturday, December 15, 2012

I spent the morning in the bathroom screaming into a towel.  Really?  This is what my life has come to?  Other people suffer like this too?   How can this disease be so horrific and so many people have it and suffer and  nothing is really being done?  It makes me sad not only for myself but the millions of other sufferers.  This is no way to live.  The medications available are only bandaids.  They don't cure this disease and come with some very serious life threatening side effects.  That was the start to my morning.  I immediately take a pain pill and then the suffering begins.  I don't qualify health wise to take Stelara, it comes with a dangerous side effect of the brain that could kill you and liver damage taboot.  Cymzia another one that comes with serious side effects including heart damage, liver damage and lupus.  Those would be my choices if I was well enough to be able to take them.  I have tried the natural path too, nothing works!  It is so disenchanting that not only do we suffer but the choices are so damm limited.  The strong drugs are biologicals often made from animal proteins, they are so dangerous that it is only out of desperation that you try them.  We need more research and only then will we figure why we have this disease and then maybe we can adequately treat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment