Thursday, March 1, 2012

I have real grave concerns for others who are on Biological Drugs.  They come with so many known possible side effects and I think the thing that we don't realize is that the chances of getting those side effects must be really possible.  I now have two life changing side effects from Humira.  Used to fight my Crohn's Disease and now I have Lupus and TB.  These are serious diseases to deal with.  I started out just needing to get better from Crohns Disease and now my life will forever be different.  If I can get two serious side effects and that just in a matter of less than a year after stopping Humira, who knows what else is coming, then I think we should all be very, very, very concerned.  I am not trying to put the fear of god in anyone but to keep others from having to go through the despair I am feeling.  Please, please if you are not feeling huge relief in taking these drugs, then have a very serious conversation with yourself on whether the risk is worth the benefit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment