Monday, March 5, 2012

The only thing the doctors and medical profession have done for me is create bills and more health problems.  I am going to embrace the natural route in dealing with this disease.  I have been taking Fish Oil  and have seen a difference in my joints.  For quite some time I have been taking Probiotics and had stopped, so I am back taking them as well.  I have added Glucosamine for my Joints and aching, 5 Loxin for inflammatory, Liver Complex to protect my liver from anymore damage.  In the future I am going to add a multivitamin chew since my diet is non existent in order to control my crohn's symptoms.  My insurance will not cover acupuncture and I would like to try it out, so as soon as I can afford it, I will go and give it a try.  It surely can't hurt. I'm considering gluten free, since I am almost there anyway, the only gluten I currently consume is a piece of toast now and then.  With Crohn's Disease, Lupus, Asthma, TB, GERD I currently need to try something different because what I have been doing isn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment