Saturday, March 24, 2012

Seriously, I feel disgusted with a few people in my life.  You would expect to be given a certain amount of patience in dealing with us.  I am sick literally 24 hours a day.  I didn't sleep last night due to the pain.  My mouth and nose are full of sores.  Not pleasant.  The pain in my lower right abdomen was so bad I just literally sat up all night with a heating pad.  People are so mean, they say mean things and treat you poorly when you are at your lowest point.  When your ability to stand up for yourself is just not available to you.  I think it says a lot about someones character if they take advantage of people at their weakest moments.  They go about their lives and leave you worse for the wear after taking it, it's really unbelievable and sad.  You can only hope people will grow and change but some are just going to be like that and never realize the hurt they leave in their path.

No comments:

Post a Comment